How To Apply
The next WNU School on Radiation Technologies will be held in Obninsk, Russia, from 14 to 25 October 2019.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN CLICK HERE
- University degree or equivalent operational experience;
- Knowledge of the basic principles of radiation technologies applied in medical, industrial, and other applications;
- Demonstrated academic or professional excellence, with 2 reference letters;
- Proficiency in English, particularly oral communication, which is essential for effective participation in WNU programmes.
All applications should come through this page.
1) Application with IAEA funding - Deadline 3 April 2019
Covers travel and full tuition fee (see below for included in tuition fee)
Please note: Applications should be made only on the WNU page for IAEA support.
Make sure you have the support of the National Liaison Officer in your country.
This selection is made through a consultation process, led by the WNU Coordinating Centre. The shortlisted applications will be submitted to the IAEA for further reviewing and a final decision. The selection process can be lengthy.
If you have been selected for support you will be contacted with further instructions.
2) Application with support from company or other sponsors - Deadline: 16 August 2019
Tuition fee: €2,700
The selection of Fellows will be made through a consultation process led by the WNU Coordinating Centre.
Tuition fee includes:
- Course materials and mentorship
- Technical visits
- Meals for the duration of the RT School
- En suite accommodation during the academic programme
Travel from the home country to the location of the WNU RT School and insurance are not included.
All applicants should ensure that they have full approval from supervisors to attend the WNU RT School before applying. If you have made an application and for any reason, you will not be able to attend, please notify the WNU as soon as possible.