How To Apply
The next WNU School on Radiation Technologies will be held in Obninsk, Russia, from 14 to 25 October 2019.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN CLICK HERE
- University degree or equivalent operational experience;
- Knowledge of the basic principles of radiation technologies applied in medical, industrial, and other applications;
- Demonstrated academic or professional excellence, with 2 reference letters;
- Proficiency in English, particularly oral communication, which is essential for effective participation in WNU programmes.
The aim of the selection process is to have a synergistic, internationally diverse mix of top young professionals already in radiation technologies field. The process will place considerable weight on the applicant’s demonstrated potential for leadership. All applications are to be made via the WNU website only.
There are different types of applicants:
- The Company/sponsor funded applicants
Selection of participants will be made through a consultation process, led by the WNU Coordinating Centre. The tuition fee which includes course material, mentorship, technical tours as well as accommodation and meals.
- The IAEA funded applicants
Selection of participants will be made through a consultation process, led by the WNU Coordinating Centre. The shortlisted applications will then be submitted to the IAEA for further reviewing and a final decision. The selection process can be lengthy.