Summer Institute Alumni
The WNU Summer Institute Alumni keep in touch via social networking, emails and unofficial reunions. The WNU organises a WNU Extended Leadership Development Workshop every 2 years which moves around the world to allow for wide participation. If you would like to host the Extended Leadership Development Workshop in the future, or to be involved in any way, please get in contact with us.
A list of Alumni from each of the previous Summer Institutes can be found at the links in the table below.
In 2019, WNU performed a long term impact survey with the WNU Summer Institute alumni since the first edition in 2005. Read the complete report: World Nuclear University Summer Institute Alumni Survey Report 2019.
This is a follow-up to a long term impact survey conducted in 2014, the results of which can be found here: World Nuclear University Summer Institute The First Ten Years
The results of the 2019 survey confirm that the Summer Institute provides:
- An invaluable 'big picture' perspective
- Knowledge that has immediate real-world applications
- Access to top quality lecturers and mentors
- Increased motivation and effectiveness
- More confidence and effective communication, internally and externally
- Considerable networking opportunities
Read an article regarding the Summer Institute Alumni experience by 2016 Alumnus, Dan McLaughlin.