School on Radiation Technologies
A 2-week intensive leadership and communication development programme for professionals in the radiation technologies field, including radioisotope production.
This programme is aimed at:
The WNU School on Radiation Technologies (RT School) is a two-week intensive leadership and communication development programme aimed at future leaders in the radiation and radioisotope field. The programme will emphasize breadth of understanding to ensure that future leaders are able to eliminate siloed thinking and explore how the many and varied elements of the industry will impact on our future. It is open to companies, governments, research institutions and regulatory authorities expected to play key roles in the field.
The 2023 School on Radiation Technologies will be held in-person, in Pretoria, South Africa, taking full advantage of the inclusive, global nature of in-person programmes.
Learn more about the School on Radiation Technologies 2023 in South Africa.
Applications to the School on Radiation Technologies are now closed. We hope to run this programme again in the Fall of 2025.
The programme aims to:
- Provide participants with broad understanding and new horizons in the area of radioisotopes and radiation technologies
- Familiarize participants with the main issues encountered by practitioners in the field
- Provide opportunities for participants to develop a worldwide network of contacts of unique value to their current and long-term careers
- Help understand prospects and challenges in the radiation technologies field through technical tour visits of global vanguard facilities
- Enforce mentorship and group work, focusing on fostering innovation, leadership and communication skills