Interested in being a part of the WNU Alumni Board?
To mark our 20th anniversary, the WNU is pleased to announce our new initiative: the Alumni Board, a carefully selected cohort of our increasingly senior Alumni, who will serve as a source of strategic inspiration and governance for continued improvement in the quality and relevance of WNU programmes and activities.
Register your interest in becoming a part of the Alumni Board today. The WNU Alumni network is the industry’s main hub for global industry leaders, where individuals can share their experiences across discplines and areas of expertise. This will give you an opportunity to get involved, and continue to develop not only yourself but also empower others!
What are the benefits of being on the Alumni Board:
Read more to learn what the role entails!
- Improve your CV and gain transferable skills
- Develop your own professional network, both within your region and globally
- Broaden your experience and knowledge of the nuclear industry.
- Increase your skills in collaboration, communication and the ability to challenge constructively
- Gain first-hand experience in setting a strategic vision and negotiating whilst in a leadership position
- Involvement in events and activities
- Contribute: Give back to the network by sharing your experience, knowledge and expertise