Fourth Summer Institute Alumni Workshop
The WNU Fourth Summer Institute Alumni meeting will be held in March 2018 in Bariloche, Argentina. Registrations are open!
- The WNU Summer Institute Alumni Assembly has been renamed Extended Leadership Development Workshop and the next one will be in Bariloche, Argentina, alongside the joint IYNC2018-26th WiN Global annual conference. It is the next step in the Summer Institute evolution. The SI alumni who register to the joint IYNC2018-26th WiN Global annual conference, 11 - 17 March 2018, can not only participate in the IYNC 2018 activities, including the technical visits, but also can attend the WNU Extended Leadership Development Workshop from 14 - 15 March 2018, at no extra charge.
The WNU Extended Leadership Development Workshop is open to all previous fellows and mentors from 2005 to 2017 and includes invited leader presentations, case studies and workshops on effective communications, leadership, and decommissioning and remediation. It is a great opportunity to exchange experience and share the results of the Summer Institute Networks for Nuclear Innovation (formerly the FIG).
Information for registration
To participate in the WNU SI ELD Workshop:
- Register for the IYNC-WiN2018 at: http://www.iync.org/category/iync2018/.
- Send an email to: email@example.com with the subject: WNU Extended Leadership Development Workshop and include:
Choose only one thematic session, as they will be held at the same time.
- the year you participated in the WNU Summer institute
- the proof of IYNC-WiN2018 registration
- which thematic session you would like to attend
- if you would like to contribute with a presentation, please inform the title of your presentation until 31 January 2018.
a) Effective communications
b) Leadership development
c) Decommissioning, environmental remediation, radioactive waste storage and disposal
Please apply as soon as possible to secure your place!
If you have any questions, please contact Alina Constantin, SI Fellow from 2014 who is helping to coordinate the ELD workshop, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See programme of the 2016 Alumni meeting here.
More information will be posted soon.